- 1984: Established as a Corporate Training Centre cum Academy.
- 1989: Became Binary Business School: Among Malaysia’s Pioneer Specialist College for Business and IT.
- 1994: 1st private college to be approved by the Ministry of Education to offer Master's degree ie MBA / MSc IT.
- 1998: Among the First 10 institutions out of 690 colleges to be approved as a 3+0 status college to offer FULL overseas degrees locally.
- 2001: Accorded MSC status.
- 2002: Achieved ISO 9001 certification.
- 2004: Upgraded to a University College : Became Malaysia’s First Entrepreneurship University.
- 2005: Set-Up the Binary Research Management Centre comprising ACE, CSE, CWL & CAM
- 2012: Upgraded to a Full-Fledged University.
- 2012: Attained the coveted 5-Star rating by MOHE.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AWARDS
EXPORT EXCELLENCE AWARDS