FOUNDATION DEGREE IN ARTS (FDA)
- An overall credit pass in at least 5 subjects at SPM level including a credit in Mathematics and a minimum of a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History)
- 5 grade C passes at ‘O’ Level / GCSE including.
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History)
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE or any qualification that Binary University accepts.
- An overall credit pass in 5 subjects at SPM including credit in Mathematics and English with a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History) for the Diploma in Accounting.
Direct Entry to Level 1 of the Degree:-
- 2 Principal Passes at STPM level and with 3 Credit Passes at SPM or
- 2 Passes with at ‘A’ Levels and with a Credit Pass at ‘O’ Levels / GCSE or
- The Binary Foundation Degree in Arts or equivalent with CGPA of 2.0 and Credit in Mathematics at SPM/O-Level; or
- 5 Grade B’s in UEC or
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with minimum average of 50%; or
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with minimum average of 50%; or
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) with minimum average of 60%; or
- South Australian Matriculation Certificate (SAM) with minimum of 60%; or
- International Baccalaureate with minimum 24 marks;
- Victorian Certificate of Education with minimum average of 50%;
- *Any qualification that Binary University Accepts.
MASTER DEGREE PROGRAMS
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.0 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate; OR
- Graduates of equivalent qualifications who have several years of relevant industry experience & APEL certification for Malaysians.
- Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for candidates where English is not their first language, such as IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- A recognized Masters Degree (MBA, MSc, MA, and MPhil) Prospective candidates must demonstrate English proficiency with an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- A recognized master degree (MBA, MSc, MA or MPhil)
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate English proficiency with an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a minimum requirement of 5 years in Senior Management positions.