Overview: Individual Certificate Program
Individual Certificate Programs are modules that make up the ECP, where you can choose to sign up to study one module at a time. You may mix modules from different ECPs and receive separate Certificates.
ICP in Legal Issues in Entrepreneurship: In this module, you will learn how to draft simple agreements and contracts, become aware of the remedies available for breach of contract; understanding legally permitted business units, how to deal with misrepresentations and gain insights into consumer protection.
- Various business units from Legal point
- Formation of Agreements and Contracts
- Ability to draft a simple agreement
- Discharge of Contract
- Remedies for Breach
- Drafting Agreements
- Consumer Protection
no Prior knowledge is required to undertake this program.
Each Individual Certificate Program comes with the following:
- Videos: Highly qualified tutors guide you in easy steps.
- PowerPoint Slides: Provides summary of salient points for easy reference.
- Activities: Further reading YouTube videos are provided to enhance your understanding of each part of the module.
- Skype Sessions: For further assistance, free Skype session can be scheduled.
- Exams: There will be a structured question after each module.
Each ICP module has been specially designed and developed to ensure that you can study and complete the course successfully.
- Each ICP is divided into 4 parts (Part A. Part B, Part C. Part D).
- You only have to invest 1 hour per day (coursework + exercises) to complete each days work. If you allocate 2 days per week (1 hour each) , you can complete one module in 2 weeks ie. Week 1: day 1 & 2, Week 2: Day 3 & 4.
- Thus you can complete all 3 modules in 6 weeks. It is good to have a fixed schedule eg: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 07:00PM – 08:00PM to do the online program. This will give you the discipline to finish the course in time.
- You may rewind and go through each part as many times you want to ensure you fully understood the concepts and principles.
- The modules have been designed to ensure that you enjoy studying each so that you can successfully complete the course and earn the University Certificate.
At the end of the module you will be assessed based on 5 structured questions.
- Each question carries 20 marks.
- The passing mark is 50%. You will be graded as follows:
50 – 64 PASS
65 – 79 CREDIT
80 – 100 DISTINCTION
- In the event you fail the first time, you will be allowed to re-sit the exam where a new set of questions will be e-mailed to you.
The ICP offers you the following benefits:-
- Equips you with specialised knowledge in a chosen field.
- Can be completed 100% online, without leaving your job or family.
- Are offered at affordable fees.
- Can be completed at your own pace; anytime, anywhere.
- Each ECP is worth 3 credits and can be used for exemptions towards the Binary MBA or 20 other MSc by Research available at Binary University.
- Will be Awarded a Binary University Certificate, an Internationally recognised University by the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU, UK) and International Association of Universities (IAU, France). Established in 1984, Binary University is Rated as a 5-STAR University (Excellent) by the Govt. of Malaysia. The University has an alumni spanning across the globe.
- Upon successfully completing the Individual Certificate Program, you will be awarded the Individual Certificate by Binary University, an Internationally recognised University by the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU, UK) and International Association of Universities (IAU, France).Established in 1984, Binary University is Rated as a 5-STAR University (Excellent) by the Govt. of Malaysia, the highest rating accorded to any University in the Country. The University has an alumni spanning across the Middle East, Indian Sub Continent, Africa, Europe, South East Asia and Central Asia.
- The certificate will be sent to your permanent address within 30 days of completing the program.
- To register, first select the course you wish to pursue. Example: ICP in New Technologies.
- Complete the registration form and proceed to the billing section
- Upon registration, you will receive a payment confirmation from the University together with your unique log-in password and username.
- Using this password, you may access the ECP which you have enrolled.