13 Reasons to Choose Binary University
- A Specialist University.
- 100% Accredited Courses by MQA.
- Internationally Recognized Qualifications.
- Only University that produces Industry Specialist Professional ( ISP ) Graduates.
- Affordable Fees.
- Excellent Graduate Employability.
- International Students from over 60 Countries.
- Research Focused with 5 dedicated Research Centers.
- Well Experienced and highly qualified lecturers.
- Excellent Pathway: From Foundation to PhD programmes.
- Great Location: A Green City Campus Surrounded by International food chains, Hyper & Supermarkets, Banks , Hospitals & Clinics, LRT etc
- Professional Recognition by ACCA (UK) and CPA (Australia).
- Accredited member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (UK),International Association of Universities (France) & NARIC (UK).
ISP Certified Graduates
All students (degree or master) graduate from Binary with two certificates. One is the degree parchment and the other being the ISP certificate, certified by industry practitioners from specific industries.
We have strong links with the industry. We are the only University that has forged strategic partnerships with all five of the world’s TOP computer giants – IBM, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft. Java and .Net are widely used in the University. International firms such as Siemens Nixdorf, Arthur Anderson, IBM, Philip, HSBC, Ericsson, Citibank, Sony (to name a few) provides students excellent opportunities to carry out industry projects. The online digital library at Binary enables students to do quality research.
Sports and Other Activities
Sports and recreational activities form an integral part of University life. The University’s Sports Council organizes both indoor and outdoor sports. A gymnasium, an aerobic center, billiard, jamming studio, table-tennis all add up to give you a really enjoyable stay at Binary. Besides, there are other sports and recreational facilities available within the neighborhood. Other cultural, social and welfare activities provide for participation by all students.