Entrepreneurs are the lifeblood of any Nation. Entrepreneurs create new jobs and new wealth. If you are planning to become an entrepreneur,the best way forward is to arm yourself with a solid foundation in entrepreneurship so that you can create your firm,grow it over time and enjoy the fruits of your own labor.
The Asia Centre for Entrepreneurship (ACE) at Binary University is pleased to offer the Executive Certificate in Entrepreneurship to individuals who are keen to enter the exciting world of start-ups and new technology enterprises. Whether you are graduate, working adult or housewife ,the Executive Certificate will provide you the necessary knowledge and skills to kick start your own firm right away.
The main aim of the Executive Certificate in Entrepreneurship is to equip participants with a sound knowledge and skills in entrepreneurship to enable one to become a dynamic and successful entrepreneur. Among the various areas that will be covered in this program include how to start a business, make informed decisions, avoid common mistakes , understand legal issues in entrepreneurship, evaluate funding options as well as to manage and expand your firm effectively.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to
- Design and develop a comprehensive business plan to start a small business.
- Use lean startup methodology to understand your target customer
- Validate and build a sustainable business model
- Build and manage a strong, competent team
- Know the legal issues of operating a business.
- Manage your finances using key financial statements and tools
The Executive Certificate in Entrepreneurship comprises of 3 modules namely
1. Starting & Managing a Business Enterprise
2. Legal Issues in Entrepreneurship
3. Entrepreneurship in Action