The Islamic Banking and Finance sector been grown at 19% per year over the last 4 years. The number of Islamic Banks, Islamic Financial Institutions and International banks offering Islamic Finance products has been rising at extremely high pace.
The World Islamic Banking Report has emphasized Malaysia as a key reference centre to provide the leadership for the next phase of the industry’s progress. In the same report, it was pointed out that one of the main challenges is obtaining professional skills and finding the right talent. Several leading banks are doubling in size every 4 years, thus the demand for skilled professionals is going to increase manifold.
- The aim of this program is to equip working professionals with the practical and contemporary knowledge and skills in a wide range of areas in Islamic Banking & Finance to help them serve their customers more effectively.
- The Executive Certificate in Islamic Banking & Finance comprises of the following modules:
- Fundamentals of Shariah for Islamic Finance
- Application of Shariah in Islamic Finance
- Contemporary Islamic Finance Architecture