Executive Certificate in Management
In today's dynamic and fast paced global environment, the demand for managers with the right knowledge and skills is highly sought after than ever before. Knowledge is power and there is an expectation to do more, know more, and be more in the complex world of global business. Management skills are key to anyone who wants to advance their career simply because excellent organizations need excellent managers and leaders. If you are an executive or fresh graduate with a technical background or someone who had no formal training in management and wish to acquire the right knowledge and skills in management, this is the FIRST program that you must take as it introduces you to the 3 of the most important aspects of management.
The aim of the Executive Certificate in Management is to equip participants with a sound understanding of General Management,HRM and Marketing all of which are critical aspects of any firms, maybe it small or big sized. The program is designed for individuals who want to develop their professional skills and further their career. Hence itis most suitable for anyone who has no formal training in management. Among the knowledge and skills that the program emphasizes include planning and organizing, leading and motivating employees, communication and problem-solving as well as managing people and managing markets.
Upon completion of this certificate program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate sound understanding of the role planning, organizing, leading and controlling plays in organizational success
- Conduct SWOT Analysis and implement a plan to address results of the Analysis
- Demonstrate the ability to work with and/or lead a diverse team toward goal accomplishment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of HRM including attracting, developing and retaining a high quality workforce.
- Acquire a working knowledge of marketing and its vital contribution to a firm’s growth
The Executive Cerificate in Management comprises of 3 modules as follow
1.Management in Action
2.Principles of Marketing
3.HRM in Action