“Tranforming Graduate into Talents”
The primary purpose of an internship program is to equip graduates with practical knowledge and provide the experience of working with an industry player (s). It will provide you the opportunity to gain insights into the working world and help you develop good work habits and attitudes necessary for job success.
In reality, most internship programs do not provide you with necessary practical knowledge skills and experience for the following reasons
- The company you are assigned to does not have a well-structured Internship Program.
- The company you are assigned to does not place much importance on Interns or worse still, considers interns as a waste of time.
- The Intern Manager does not wish to share company best practices as he/she considers these to be the company’s trade secrets.
- The outcome of the Internship Program is just too simplistic that it does not create any extra value for the Intern.
- The Intern is treated in an unprofessional way due to lack of experience.
Since 1989, binary has been offering a unique Global Intership Program (GIP) recognising all the problems stated above. However from 1989-2020 the GIP was only available to students of Binary University from 2021, the Binary GIP has been opened to undergraduates students globally. The Binary-GIP aims to create Industry Specialist Professional (ISP) graduates who are truly valueable to Employers globally.
In the Binary-GIP Model, industry experts from different industries equip participants ( graduates ) with industry-specific skills. ISP graduates thus are able to acquire real skills that are industry-relevant, up to date (current) and valuable to employers. Many of the industry expert are themselves employers, thus graduates will be connected to potential employers while taking the program.
The following are the key benefits of the Binary-GIP
- Gives you the opportunity to focus on an industry that you are passionate to work in eg A degree holder in marketing who is interested to work in the Fashion Industry, another marketing degree holder may have his/her passion in Banking and as such can choose to become an ISP in Bankin & Finance.
- Equip participants with industry-specific skills that are truly valuable to employers.
- Transforms academic graduates into Industry Specialist Professionals.
- Open Job Opportunities by neing able to meet numerous potential employers during the BTI is a platform of over 1000 employers globally seeking ISPs. BTI match makes ISP graduates with employers at no cost to both parties.
- Certifies all participants with each graduates receiving an ISP Certificate of Excellence in a specific industry signedby Industry Expert plus a Portfolio Report that can be shown to prospective employers to showcase your indepths knowledge of the specific industry of the employer.
- Provides clarity and focus for graduates in applying for their maiden jobs. (Often fresh graduates are clueless what jobs they should and should not apply. By being an ISP, you know the right jobs to apply are in the industry you choose to be an ISP)
Today Employers are not seeking graduates. They are seeking Talents. Through the Binary GIP, we endeavour to produce Industry Specialist Professional (ISP) graduate. All ISPs will communicate with future employers through the BTI the Binary-GIP or through the Binary Talent International (BTI) platform after completing the Binary-GIP.
Duration : 2months (16Days)
Frequency : 2days x 2hrs per week
Certification : An ISP Certificate of Excellence will be awarded to all participants who successfully complete the 3 ISP projects
Fees : USD 1180 (For Institution Partners, please refer to our Regional Director)