FOUNDATION DEGREE IN ARTS (FDA)
- 5 grade credit pass at ‘O’ Level / GCSE including.
- Credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE or any equivalent.
- Canadian Pre – U average 50% in 6 subjects.
- A-Levels a minimum EE.
Direct Entry to Level 1 of the Degree:-
- 2 Passes with at ‘A’ Levels and with a Credit Pass at ‘O’ Levels / GCSE or
- The Binary Foundation Degree in Arts or equivalent with CGPA of 2.0 and Credit in Mathematics at SPM/O-Level; or
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with minimum average of 50%; or
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with minimum average of 50%; or
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) with minimum average of 60%; or
- South Australian Matriculation Certificate (SAM) with minimum of 60%; or
- International Baccalaureate with minimum 24 marks;
- Victorian Certificate of Education with minimum average of 50%;
- * Any qualification that Binary University Accepts.
MASTER DEGREE PROGRAMS
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.0 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate; OR
- Graduates of equivalent qualifications who have several years of relevant industry experience & APEL certification for Malaysians.
- Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for candidates where English is not their first language, such as IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- A recognized Masters Degree (MBA, MSc, MA, and MPhil) Prospective candidates must demonstrate English proficiency with an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
- A relevant research proposal.
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- A recognized master degree (MBA, MSc, MA or MPhil)
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate English proficiency with an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a minimum requirement of 5 years in Senior Management positions.