Management in education consists the process of planning, organizing, directing and controlling the activities of an institution by using to the optimum human, material and financial resources so as to effectively and efficiently accomplish the function of teaching, extension work and research. The MSc in Education Management provides opportunities for academic and professional development that encourages intellectual engagement, reflection and debate.
The aim of the program is create to proactive leaders and managers in our educational ministries, departments and schools. The programme equips students with specialized knowledge, attitudes, work ethics and values that will enable them to create a congenial learning environment and empower them to carry on social changes for the attainment of the aims and objectives of the education systems.
Upon completion of the progamme, students will have the know-how and ability to:
- Achieve objectives of the education system.
- Improve planning, organizing and implementation educational activities and process.
- Help in creating, maintaining and enhancing good public image of the education system.
- Appropriate utilization of its human resource for maximum benefits.
- Enhance efficiency of the system and attain the goals with minimum cost and time.
- Facilitate optimum utilization of infrastructural facilities.
- Bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Area of Research
- Curriculum development.
- Testing and examinations.
- Pre-school and primary education.
- Child behavior.
- Sociology in education.
- Vocational education.
- Sport and co-curricular activities.
Educational services is the largest public service industry, accounting for nearly half a million jobs in Malaysia. There are more than a 100 different jobs in education service. Amongst them, the following are some of the job that candidate with MSc in Education Management can vie for:
- Principle of school.
- District education directors.
- Directions of education in States/ Provinces.
- Programme Directors.
- Lecturers and professors.
- Curriculum Director.
- A recognized bachelor degree or equivalent and
- Proficiency in English (IELTS score of 6.0 or more). Alternatively you may enroll with the Binary University’s English Language Centre, the level of entry will depend on the placement test results.
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach filled Application Form with all academic results along with transcripts to email@example.com.
- The Admission Team will be in touch within 24 hours.